WPCore - A WordPress Plugin Manager for Bulk Installing Plugins
For those of us who setup new WordPress installations frequently, installing the same plugins over and over again can get tedious. But we all know there’s a handful of essentials that we include on every site we build. A great way to save some time is with WPCore, a free WordPress plugin manager.
WPCore is a free site & plugin that allows you to create & manage collections of your favorite WordPress plugins, and then batch install them all at once. A free membership allots 5 collections with 18 plugins each. With a pro account, you can have over 100 collections and 100 plugins per collection.
1. Creating an account at WPCore
- Go to wpcore.com & register for a free account
2. Create a new collection of WordPress plugins
- Once logged in, click the “New” button
- Give your plugin collection a name, and optionally, a description
- Choose whether to make it public or private
3. Add plugins to your collection
- After clicking “Continue,” you can start adding plugins to your collection
- Type the name of the plugin. If you know the plugin’s slug, that will provide the best results.
- Select the plugin from the dropdown list. Then click “Add.”
- Once you’ve added everything you need…
4. Install the WPCore plugin on your site
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for “wpcore”
- Install the WPCore Plugin Manager plugin
5. Add a collection using the collection key from WPCore
- Navigate to the new menu item, WPCore > Manage Keys
- Copy the collection key from WPCore, and paste it into the input field on the Manage Keys page
- Click “Save Collection”
6. Install plugins
- Double-check all your WordPress plugins are listed
- Click “Install plugins”
- Check the box at the top to select all plugins
- Go to “Bulk Actions”
- Choose “Install”
- Click “Apply”
The WPCore WordPress Plugin Manager is one of the best ways we’ve found to manage WordPress plugins. And don’t be fooled by the 6 steps listed above. It’s even easier than the steps above would indicate.
WPCore Review Video
Increase the video speed to 1.25 or 1.5x to save some time.
Subscribe for more WordPress Plugin videos →