Let me start by saying that I highly recommend you DO NOT use Network Solutions for email. I’ve worked with several clients who have had many issues with Network Solutions, email deliverability, bounce backs, etc. I’ve contacted their customer service on a few occasions, and I feel like I’m talking to sales people trying to upsell a bunch of their other products.
I recommend you switch to Google Apps for Work. Not only will you be using Google’s Gmail platform for email, but you get an entire suite of business & productivity tools for only $5/user/mo. Learn more about Google Apps »
If you’re stuck with Network Solutions email, but you’d like to forward your email to a personal account, or just another email you own, you can easily set this up from your Network Solutions Webmail account. It takes less than 5 minutes. Let’s dive in.
Setup Network Solutions Email Forwarding
First, let’s login to our Network Solutions Webmail.
- Navigate to webmail.networksolutionsemail.com/appsuite/
- Enter your User name and Password — Your User name is your full email address
- Click the Login button
Next, we need to access our email settings.
- Click the 3 horizontal bars in the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
Email Forwarding Settings
To find the Network Solutions email forwarding settings…
- Click Mail in the left navigation. This opens up more options.
- Click Auto Forward
Add Emails to Forward Mail
- Directly underneath Forward mail to:, add in the email address(es) that you’d like to forward your email to
You can forward your mail to multiple email address (up to 5). Just enter each email address in a separate input box.
Email Forwarding Settings
- Check the Enable forwarder checkbox — This MUST be checked for email forwarding to work.
- Keep a copy of each forwarded message — Only check this box if you want to keep email in Network Solutions, in addition to forwarding them to your other email account.
NOTE: If you keep a copy in your Network Solutions account, and you reach your mailbox size limit, your emails will not be forwarded. I recommend NOT checking this box unless you have unlimited storage with Network Solutions.
Just click Save when you’re finished.
In my testing, the emails began forwarding almost immediately. Make sure you send a few test emails from different accounts to ensure that email forwarding is setup & working properly.
This is a great solution to manage all your emails in one place, and never have to login to Network Solutions Webmail ever again.
If you have any trouble with Network Solutions email forwarding, please reach out in the comments.